Oi SA – ADR shares (representing 5 ordinary shares) approach 52-week low – Market Mover
Oi SA – ADR (representing 5 common stocks) (OIBR.C) shares today closed 1.9% above its 52 week low of $ 0.77, giving the company a market cap of $ 913 million. The stock is currently down 61.2% year-to-date, 46.0% in the past 12 months and 86.2% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 2.8% and the S&P 500 rose 2.2%.
- Trading volume this week was 0.2% above the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, stands at 1.3.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
- The stock closed 2.8% below its 5-day moving average, 12.1% below its 20-day moving average and 33.9% below its 90-day moving average.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.